No products in the cart.
Designed for everyone at any age or level of health…
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU!!!
New online program starting soon!!
About Harmony House Nutrition Program:
Harmony House Nutrition Program is a personalized nutrition and lifestyle change program that focuses on eating low calorie, nutrient dense whole foods that can be found at any grocery store. Harmony House Nutrition Program personalized plans are created based on your age, height, current weight, body fat percentage, professional activity level and weekly exercise commitment.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our personalized programs along with the education you receive. Lifestyle habits are targeted one at a time and you are supported throughout the program to integrate changes that can lead to improved body composition and enhanced health.
Changing old habits is hard work. Harmony House Nutrition Program personalized plans, ongoing coaching and support makes it easy for everyone to follow. Harmony House Nutrition Program emphasizes that people need to love what they eat. Having the freedom to make your own food choices at home or on the run is essential to ensuring your compliance and success. Harmony House Nutrition Program will not only improve your health but the whole family will benefit from the healthy choices you are now making.
Do you or someone you love suffer from any of the following conditions:
- insulin or non-insulin dependent diabetes
- cardiovascular disease
- metabolic syndrome
- estrogen dominant conditions (PCOS, PMS, ovarian cysts)
- pre menopause, menopause, post menopause
- thyroid or hormonal issues
- severe food allergies or sensitivities
- difficulty losing weight
- just want to make sense of how to ensure that you are eating balanced nutrition
Defining Features of Harmony House Nutrition Program:
- Harmony House Nutrition Program focuses on improving your body composition and enhancing health regardless of the goal
- Harmony House Nutrition Program provides ongoing coaching and support throughout the duration of the program to ensure client compliance
- Analyzes lifestyle factors and current level of health (sleep, stress, goals, motivation, limiting factors etc.)
- Supports the body systems in addition to focusing on individual goals
- Uses whole foods easily found at any grocery store
- Success does not rely on supplements or restrictive diet foods
- Education based to provide clients with a solid understanding of scientifically valid nutrition habits
Harmony House Nutrition Program Fundamentals:
Knowledge: Permanent and lasting health starts with the knowledge to make informed decisions that impact you every day.
Balanced Eating: Balanced eating habits have a direct influence on your hormones, insulin production, body composition and disease prevention.
Whole Foods: A nutritionally sound diet comprised of a large variety of whole foods combined in a way to improve health.
Regular Exercise: A quality and efficient exercise program consisting of aerobic, resistance training and flexibility exercises created to improve lean muscle mass.
Appropriate Nutritional Supplementation: Incorporating nutrients that help to support the body when deemed medically necessary.
Harmony House Nutrition Program Includes:
- One to one or group online sessions (starting in January 2017) available
- Initial health intake assessment
- Weekly education sessions
- Personalized nutrition plan (based on goals)
- Food List
- Weekly food tracking assessment and feedback
- 24/7 Coaching and Support
6 week (one on one): $330 + HST
12 Week (one on one): $660 + HST
Payment plans available.
Reserve your FREE 60 minute Discovery Session TODAY to secure introductory prices.
PRICES WILL GO UP JANUARY 1ST 2017!
Powered by Appointment-Plus
*Discovery Session must be reserved by December 31 2016, and scheduled by January 1st 2017. Please write "save intro price" in note!
Harmony House Nutrition Program Online Coming Soon!
Want to learn the Harmony House Nutrition Program, but can not regularly come to the office?
Then this is the program for you!
More information coming very soon. Spaces are limited so sign up below to be the first to know!