Refreshing and delicious, perfect for all of your summer adventures.
Virgin Raspberry Mojito
- 1/4 cup Raspberries
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves
- 1 Lime (sliced into wedges)
- 4 Ice Cubes
- 3 cups Sparkling Water
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the raspberries, water, and maple syrup. Cook until thick, about 5 minutes. Use an immersion blender or add the mixture to your blender to puree until smooth. Chill in fridge at least 10 minutes.
- Divide mint and 1/2 the lime wedges into drinking glasses. Use a muddler or the end of a wooden spoon to mash them together. Divide raspberry puree, ice cubes and sparkling water between the glasses. Stir to combine and garnish with remaining lime wedges. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt if desired. Enjoy!
- It’s 5 O’Clock somewhere, add 2 oz of white rum to each serving.
- No maple syrup, use honey instead.
- Make it smooth, strain your raspberry and use the juices only.
Did you make this recipe?
Leave your comments below, I’d love to hear your feedback.